Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Curious November 2022 Ontario

Only a Few Days To Go...

Amanda, on November 8, 2022 at 08:27 Posted in Before the wedding 0 3

Our day is nearly here, Saturday feels like its going to be tomorrow but also like each day is 100 hours long. What is something you did in the last few days leading up to your wedding that you would encourage someone else to do? Something you didn't do that you wish you had?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on November 8, 2022 at 20:19
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Enjoy the last couple of days! Don't stress about anything and don't think about it too much! The day goes by so fast!

When I got married this past summer, since we got married in my home town and it was 38 degrees the whole week before our wedding, we were at the beach every day! Kept my mind from going crazy!

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm taking the week before the wedding of for pampering, nails, hair touch ups, waxing, massages, facials, eyebrows and just settling the nerves. I booked a hotel room for the night before for me and my girls and just have a girl's night, go swimming. Those last few days will just be about having fun and relaxing. I also took the week after the wedding to unwind and take in the moment of finally being married and enjoy the after math.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This might sound strange but provided you have everything done and ready, I would say do not think about the day. I booked off two days before just to chill and the nerves kicked in because it's all I could think about and I had everything organized and did not have any last minute things to do but still thought about it like crazy lol. So I would say give your mind a break from it and take some down time and try and think of other things - this will also probably help with getting good sleeps in leading up to the day Smiley smile

So exciting you are so close - it somehow always works out and I'm sure will go beautiful Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics