Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Curious August 2020 Ontario

Old court house London-what did you think?

Emily, on September 25, 2018 at 09:46 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has been to a wedding or been married at the old court house in London Ontario and what your experience was over all. Pictures welcome!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on September 25, 2018 at 16:57
  • E
    Curious August 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you ladies for your input. I have scoured google as well lol. We are doing a simple vintage romance style theme and only looking at about 107 guests. I’m just not sure how to dress the place up a little bit and was also wondering if anyone has had the food from culinary catering as they only provide a very small sampling option of only one of the meals they offer.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There is definitely some very cool photo ops there! Although as Candace has mentioned, you would need to bring in a lot of decorations, depending on the vibe you want. It does have a historic/intimate wedding vibe to it if that's what you are looking for.

I found their website for you too which has some photos:

Old Court House Photos

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We looked into having our wedding here. It was a very nice space that would give us an intimate feeling wedding. The price was average for what it included (which wasn’t a whole lot). We saw some wedding photos (via google search) that looked really pretty but it required a bit more decorations then we wanted to have in order to dress up the place.
    Overall it would be great for a small, simple and intimate wedding but anything more than that I would suggest looking elsewhere

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics