Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner September 2021 Ontario

Officiant Search - Hamilton/Burlington regions

Nadege, on July 15, 2020 at 17:40 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hi there! I’m just reaching out in hopes to find suggestions on decently priced officiants that are in the Hamilton/Burlington regions, or the surrounding areas? My FH and I are looking for someone to do a 30 minute non-denominational ceremony. So I’m just looking to see if anyone has any recommendations Smiley smile our wedding is June 2021

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 16, 2020 at 21:10
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Glad to hear the good news and the site helped.
  • N
    Nadege ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Vinod! I ended up checking all seasons out, and I think we found our match!!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding Ceremonies by All Seasons - Canada's Best Wedding ...allseasonsweddings.comThis is a link that has registered Officiants to your choices of religious/non-religious choices in the area available.
  • N
    Nadege ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s awesome! Thank you! Smiley smile
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nadege, you can find a list of all Ontario-based officiants at https://data.ontario.ca/dataset/registered-marriage-officiants. You can sort the list by Hamilton/Burlington area to find those who work in the region.

Even though they're all listed as "religious" officials, some listed are actually not your traditional faith-based organization like the Humanist Association. And some protestant Christians will also be willing to conduct non-denominational ceremonies.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics