Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sadia
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Officially 100 days to go

Sadia, on March 24, 2020 at 11:27 Posted in WeddingWire 0 7
But I can’t help but feel so worried! I’m putting everything I have into remaining positive that everything will work out. Either way, I know we will have our ceremony with just our families if things are still bad. We’ll have to push the reception to the end of the year. But GOD I really don’t want to! I always thought the 100 day mark would be the most exciting feeling ever but all I feel is dread Smiley sad

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on April 9, 2020 at 17:22
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im hoping this will all be done soon so your wedding can go ahead!!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh man! I really feel for you.

I loved counting down to my wedding, and now I can't even bear to look at my countdown because it just stresses me out so much.

However that being said, 100 days is still a long time! So I think there is hope still for June and beyond. It is still exciting and hopefully you can focus on the positive aspects Smiley smile

• Sasha
    Frequent user June 2020 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Lets stay positive! I still think there is hope for June, July, August brides etc...

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Stay positive! 100 days is still quite a ways for everything to blow over. Hopefully once the weather warms up things will start to look up.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m totally with you! I used to be like wow the days are dragging to the wedding!!

Now I’m like oh my gosh the days are flying by! Who knows when this will be blown over.
    I spoke with my shower venue and they said no one has cancelled their events in May or June (so I can’t even reschedule right now). So it’s wait and see right now for us.
    Try your best to be positive - it sucks but also - it’s out of everyone’s hands.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The excitement of the countdown is there, yet gone due to the occurrence of the situation given. By your date, it should be good hopefully and cleared. Times are tough and have to stay strong together. You will still have your wedding if you wish to talk to the venue to do something or postpone without penalty.
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Aawww I hear you girl Smiley sad we are close as well and I’m dreading it.... it’s crazy how much can change in a day. Be positive and hopefully everything well be back to normal-ish by then ❤️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics