Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Frequent user October 2020 Ontario

October Photo Locations in Brantford

Jess, on May 1, 2020 at 08:41 Posted in Ontario 0 1

Hey everyone!! I hope you're all doing ok in this stressful time with covid and everything.. I too am worried about my October wedding, but wanted to ask for some help regarding photography locations! (I'm trying to stay positive and hope that it will be able to go through even if we have to make some modifications) We're getting married the first weekend of October, and we will be having our reception in Brantford. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for photography locations around there, maybe close to the Grand River? I see there's a bunch of parks etc but have no experience. I'm really going for the natural/greenery look.. thank you so much.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Joey, on May 29, 2020 at 16:46
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jess! If these will be taken on your wedding day I'd probably stick to my ceremony and reception locations. Your photo time will fly by so taking extra travel and setup time out of the equation can really help. For my wedding we took photos outside of my ceremony venue once all the guests had gone ahead to the reception location, we just used some grassy spaces that were there and the pictures came out great. Do your venues have any green spaces or nice views around?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics