Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Allison
Master October 2019 Ontario

October Brides Rise Up!

Allison, on October 1, 2019 at 09:43 Posted in WeddingWire 0 18

It's officially October and I know plenty of us are getting married this month!! For some, it's this weekend, for others, it's later on in the month.

I honestly can't believe it's October - when we first started planning it felt like this month was so far away! Many of us have been planning for such a long time and this month, our weddings are finally happening!

It's also the month that if things go off-plan, it is that much more stressful - since we've literally been thinking about everything for months/years.

So October brides, whether you need to express your excitement or vent about last-minute change-of-plans, go for it in this discussion! We're in the final countdown, we got this!! Smiley ring Smiley heart

18 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on October 5, 2019 at 13:07
  • Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's definitely not too soon to be excited!! You're gonna hit the year mark this month!

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations to all the October brides!! I can’t wait the stories and the pictures!

Also, is it too soon to be an excited October bride as I still have a little over a year to wait?! LOL

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For sure! Can't wait for the spam of wedding photos! Gotta try and not sweat the bad stuff but take it with the great!

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm definitely 100% excited and my stress level changes day to day.

Everything is ready to go, most things are packed - just stuff I use daily to get packed now.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be waiting patiently for all the pictures! I know there will be some bad and a lot of great to come out of the next month for all you October brides. Best of luck on your day.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Time draws near towards your days ladies and gents! Everything in order and on point? The stress level is building up while the excitement kicks in too. Checklists being done to know all needed things put aside and packed? Its hard to forgive yourself for leaving the little things behind and getting upset about it.

The bridal party is stoked and ready to be by your side. They are also ready to be put to work as if they thought it was going to be easy. The beauty part is when they look glamourous after the make up/hair dos.

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol We're a bit hyped - just a bit lol Smiley winking

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mines not till next summer!! but YAYYYYYY october brides have their weddings soooo soon!

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Exactly!! It will work out!

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is the best way to do it, just switch off caring lol. I will be more worried about getting myself ready and relaxing!

Everything will just fall into place. Yes my SIL's will be getting her out the door LOL

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Despite the MOH stuff I ranted about yesterday, my capacity to care has switched off. I know it'll work out at this point in the game. As usual, my mom is more worried about things working out than I am.

I'm sure the whole getting ready situation will work out. Maybe have the sister in laws gently remind your MIL to spend time with her son once she's ready.

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love that about WW! I'm definitely going to lurk because of you 2020 and beyond brides! Smiley heart I want/need to know how everything went lol

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

SO EXCITING!

I was actually meeting with my Officiant last week and even he said that our wedding was always " in the distant future" lol, its like friday... its insane!

I am oddly relaxed for everything that I have to do... it is so weird. I took Thursday off to do our rehearsal, but I don't even know what I am going to do before that because everything is done!

The one thing I am a little stressed about is hair and makeup. All the girls (my 3 sister in laws, my sister, flower girl and step mom) are getting their hair and makeup done at my dads house Friday morning. My MIL needs to have her hair done by her daughter, so she has to come to my dads to get it done. But she also needs to be with HER SON, by 11 because... well its her son, and she should be getting ready with him. I just have this feeling that she is going to hang around my dads because her daughters are there. So I am trying really hard to be calm and cool about it, but I am freaking out on the inside LOL

So excited to see everyones wedding pictures!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can't wait!! I only joined like.. last year but going through the wedding journey with all of my fellow brides on here truly is a cool experience! Can't wait to see some pictures and hear how everything went!

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have a feeling y'all will be spammed with our post-wedding posts lol Smiley tongue

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm so excited for all of you October brides!! I can't wait to see your post-wedding posts and see any pictures you have!!

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah nice!! Definitely a big task (especially with your guest list of +200) - but you got it done!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

YAY!!!! October Brides for the WIN! lol

Well, you know about my recent ceremony site change - but just last night when we finalized the seating chart... we had to redo it.... 2 times.... so that was fun... At least it's done!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics