Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bailey
Curious October 2021 Alberta

October 23rd here

Bailey, on August 30, 2021 at 22:16 Posted in Alberta 0 4
Ladies & Gents I am currently an anxious wreck as our cases are just astronomical. Should I be concerned about a lockdown in alberta ? I know it’s cutting it close I kinda just want someone to tell me things should be fine but my depression is currently at it’s all time low due to the numbers / my fear

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kayla, on September 7, 2021 at 13:09
  • K
    Newbie October 2021 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am also concerned further restrictions/lockdowns will be imposed before our October 15th wedding. Fingers crossed we only have to worry about the mask mandate. We are so close now, it would be a shame to have to change everything last minute!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bailey - I get you! October 10th here after a 1 year postponement. For the last 10 days I couldn't even think of my wedding without feeling sick to my stomach. WE ARE SO CLOSE.

Based on today's "measures" it does not feel like massive restrictions are coming. I am not even convinced that the liquor law will stay in effect for the long term. City councils are already wanting to push back on it.

I think as others have said - we might be contending with a mask mandate. Could be hella worse.

That being said though, if there is one thing I have learned in the last 18 months that is who the heck knows anymore. Best of luck!

• Brittany
    Devoted December 2022 Yucatán
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The fact that nothing has been said the last two weeks when cases started to get extremely high and also how Kenney said before that he has no intentions on closing again, that the open for summer actually meant open for good. I think you’re okay, but like previously mentioned, there may be a mask mandate.

But I really don’t think any restrictions will be impose, I’m also pretty sure by the end of fall we will also be the only province that does not have a vaccine passport.

• M
    Newbie September 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you'll be ok overall, but you're definitely at risk of having a mask mandate (especially if you're in Edmonton). Hopefully the province sticks to the promise of keeping everything open!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics