Skip to main content
Katrina
Beginner June 2023 Ontario

Non Cheesy Bridal Shower Games

Katrina, on January 12, 2022 at 13:09 Posted in DIY 1 5
Saved
What are some non cheesy bridal shower games that you’ve seen or will be doing? When i say cheesy i mean the cliche toilet paper wrapping, the shoe game, bingo, etc., Just games that are overplayed & at every single bridal shower. I’m trying to make mine as different and fun as possible! ☺️

5 Comments

Latest activity by Katrina, on January 13, 2022 at 09:00
  • Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Yes they would have to be “PG” there’s going to be granny’s, in laws & little girls 😂
  • Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    I do have trivia/jeopardy games in mind as the venue has a screen we could use!
  • Malyssa
    Featured October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute

The "ring" game was alot of fun when I went to a GF shower. It was outside and they hid the rings all around the garden, and it was fun to run around collecting them (I won so maybe thats why I enjoyed it so much hehe)

Depending on the guests, the "his or hers" type games are always fun! I didn't know the groom all that well but still had lots of laughs at the answers.

Ive also seen like Bride Jeopardy, which would be a more fun alternative to trivia type games.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

Who's going to be there? Some games, no matter how fun, may not be appropriate for granny or other relatives lol

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    Non Cheesy Bridal Shower Games 1
    I saw this on Pintrest and thought it would be fun!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics