Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kylie
Newbie October 2021 Nova Scotia

No idea how to decide a honeymoon spot!

Kylie, on November 26, 2019 at 12:46 Posted in Honeymoon 0 4
We’re not getting married until October 2021, so I’m not making any final decisions right now. However, it’s starting to get cold here and I’d like to have a honeymoon to dream about! I have no idea where to even think of going, however. Neither of us have left North America, nor has anyone either of us knows to ask their opinions. We want something hot, beachy, and all inclusive for sure.

My number one dream to be honest would be a place like Edward and Bella went on their honeymoon in Twilight: Breaking Dawn. A private, right on the beach space. I dream of leaving the door open and feeling the sea breeze, having a late night dip in the ocean that won’t bother anyone.
Any ideas? Or where to look for an idea?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on November 28, 2019 at 15:07
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about aruba, or fijiji or bora bora? those are really nice options as well!!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to go to a travel agent in the new year to see what they suggest. We do have some special accommodations to make and I think they would have more knowledge than me just going online and hoping for the best.
  • Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you’re looking this far out French Polynesia is a fantastic place to start looking. Lots of sun and beaches.
    You could consider the Maldives or Bora Bora and would have plenty of time to start saving up since the airfare can get kind of crazy!
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well In October, most of the Caribbean is at risk of hurricanes (except for the Dutch islands like Curaçao and Aruba which are a super swanky option). You could try the pacific or Indian Ocean if you’re willing to save up for it. The Maldives and Bora Bora usually have those little sea cottages that’s all to yourself. They can be expensive though. If you’re thinking cheaper, you could try Thailand and see if there’s something among their beachside resorts there?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics