Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
British Columbia

Night before wedding?

Jamie, on April 15, 2021 at 12:43 Posted in Before the wedding 0 2
I am the maid of honour for my sister’s wedding. She is getting married out of town, so the night before the wedding we are staying in a hotel. For her bridal shower I want to give her a “night before the wedding basket”. What are some things I could include in it? (I.e. Face masks, maybe a bath bomb?)

2 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on April 15, 2021 at 19:04
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would definitely get a set of toiletries in the brands she use. Hotel soaps and shampoos are terrible.
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

With skincare/body items I would just be mindful to only get things she has used in the past and liked. The last thing she needs is a reaction to one of the products the night before her wedding! But I do think if she has a favourite moisturizing mask or eye mask that's a really good idea. If you think she'll take a bath then a bath bomb could work, but again I'd be mindful of what you choose just in case she has a reaction.

I would also include a bottle of champagne or another drink of her choice, some snacks, maybe some cozy slippers for her to use while in the hotel. If you're planning specific activities for the night like watching a movie you could include popcorn, or if you want to play games you could include that. I guess it might be easiest to narrow down the "theme" of the night and go from there because what she'll use will depend on what you're doing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics