Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Newbie August 2022 Ontario

Night Before The Big Day

Hayley, on August 10, 2021 at 20:04 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Looking for recommendations,

The night before my wedding I would like to rent out a nice house, potentially with a pool or something along those lines to celebrate and to get ready the next day before the wedding. We’re looking for some thing in or around Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
Does anybody have any recommendations?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on August 10, 2021 at 23:28
  • Danielle
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    **oops thought I mentioned this, but Feeebird Beauty Co. is located in Ancaster, in case you're still looking for hair/make-up!
  • Danielle
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Hayley,

That sounds like it could be so much fun! I agree with Hank, Airbnb is probably your best bet.
    An alternative suggestion is to just take it easy & have a nice relaxing bath, enjoying a bit of "you time" before your big day. The following day is going to be super busy, so when I got married a few weeks ago, I decided on a night in (my mom was with me too for the evening), but it was so nice having some "me time" before the day of. Mt mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law all met up at Freebird Beauty Co.'s home studio the following morning, where Candice did all of our hair and my make-up artist came to do our make-up. She had a cute little studio, which was great for some getting ready shots!
    Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be perfect! Best of luck!
    Danielle R.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check Airbnb or cottage listings for the area. You can also go to a resort type of place like Fernbrook.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics