Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Newbie September 2018 Ontario

New Zealand and Fiji recommedations

Emilie, on June 19, 2018 at 18:23 Posted in Honeymoon 0 3
Hi there!
is anyone planning a honeymoon in New Zealand (south island) and fiji? Would love to what about your itinerary and accomodation!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Anne, on December 4, 2018 at 14:31
  • A
    Alberta
    Anne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Emilie,

I have been In NZ and Fiji and that was amazing, are you still looking for a destination ,hotels, car ?

Anne

• Maya
    Expert January 2019 Alberta
    Maya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m not planning on a honeymoon there, but I did a high school exchange in New Zealand. I only toured the North island. I’m not sure when your going but their seasons are reverse of ours so their summer which can be really hot is when we have winter here. Their winter isn’t cold, but it can get rainy and I’m not sure about hotels as I lived with a host family but they don’t have indoor heating the way we do, but I’m not 100% sure about hotels and what not. I guess it would depend what kind of honeymoon you want if you want more beach and relaxing or if you want to do activities. I know on the north island we did zorbing, glow worm caves, spulunking in caves. Taupo has a lovely place for tandem sky diving and some nice hot spring type place (but that’s on the north island). I’m sure there are some nice beaches and things to do on the South Island similar to the north island too. Good luck planning your honeymoon.
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't book a honeymoon here, but I was originally looking at New Zealand. I found going through the country's website helpful and got to explore a variety of itineraries that would have been suitable.

Here's the website I was using. If you hover over "recommended trips" at the top, it gives you options for number of days as well.

https://www.newzealand.com/int/trips-and-driving-itineraries/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics