Shanice
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Need Hairdresser Recommendations

Shanice, on July 7, 2021 at 13:01 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Saved

Hello,

My hairdresser that I booked from last year cancelled on me this week due to a "conflict of schedule". Our wedding is on September 3, 2021 and now I'm stuck. I've been calling, emailing but I find some of these vendors are not prompt with their response.

If you have any recommendations that you know are excellent, please let me know.

#BrideFightingFiresEveryday

4 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on August 10, 2021 at 23:47
  • Danielle
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    Hi Shanice,
    I got married in July and used Freebird Beauty Co. (Candice Jones). She has a home studio in Ancaster, but I believe she also travels to your location, depending on where you will be getting ready. She did a phenomenal job with both my hair trial and my hair on the day of (as well as the hair of my mom, mother-in-law and sister-in-law) and I would highly recommend her! I've attached a few pics for your reference.
    Best of luck in whatever you decide!Cheers,DanielleNeed Hairdresser Recommendations 1

Need Hairdresser Recommendations 2
  • Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    Recommendations are great from members on here as a help. Friends and family are also knowing of some that could know someone personally to try to contact.
  • J
    Newbie December 2021 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    Https://instagram.com/naturalbahamarain?utm_medium=copy_link
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

Have you tried messaging some of them directly here on Weddingwire?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles