Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Newbie March 1952 British Columbia

NB Couples: Your Dream Location?

Brittany, on February 12, 2020 at 11:24 Posted in New Brunswick 0 4

What is your dream venue for a reception in New Brunswick?

My husband and I got married as students, so we had a very limited budget; we hosted our buffet + dance at the New Maryland Center. Now that I'm a photographer, I get to experience so many gorgeous locations. Honestly, I had no idea there was anything of this caliber in NB! Now I'm starting to wonder how many hidden gems we have on the East Coast. 👀

My new fav: La Teraz in Moncton, NB

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amelia, on February 12, 2020 at 13:40
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    People tend to use the Cornerstone, Port Saint John, Lily Lake, or a few local barns. I wasn't a fan of any of those so we looked for something more unique. They're beautiful but not my style (or our budget!)

• B
    Newbie March 1952 British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I had to look up both and WOW! I can't believe how many gorgeous venues there are yet it seems like no one (at least in my friend circle) is talking about them.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that sounds so nice!! im sure there are tons of nice places in NB!!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Friends of mine got married at the Saint John Theatre Company space on Princess street and it was gorgeous. It's a heritage building with all the exposed brick you could want. They let the beauty of the building shine through and kept their decor simple with lights strung along the ceiling and lots of candles.

We looked into it for ours but the dates we wanted we're all booked up! We're using the Union Club. It's an old Victorian building with a huge staircase and fireplaces in every room.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics