Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayla
Newbie May 2021 Ontario

Name Change in the world of vaccine passports

Kayla, on December 2, 2021 at 09:52 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi Everyone, I am halfway through the process of changing my last time but I am hesitant to change my IDs because I am worried that my ID will no longer match my vaccine certificate. Has anyone changed their name and had an issues or non-issues? Since the vaccine passport is government made, will it change my name automatically on the website where you download it from once I change my name with OHIP?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Zara, on December 6, 2021 at 03:17
  • Zara
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    Zara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had the same thing and had to chase around every single institution. If you got it at a hospital or hospital run clinic, you call them directly for the name change. Then, it gets uploaded to the Ministry of Health website. Make sure that your last name matches with your OHIP number as it gets uploaded according to your number.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just call public health and they can update it. Our local health unit can do it apparently. I hyphenated so something I need to get done too and I've heard that's all it is.
  • Kayla
    Newbie May 2021 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's helpful, thank you!!
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure how yours is set up, but ours is a QR code linked to our health record.

If we get a booster, change our name or update other important information, we generate a new QR code.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics