Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Name 3 wedding goals for 2017

Emilie, on January 9, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 7

Hi wonderful community!

Welcome 2017 !!! Smiley heart This is going to be a great year for so many of you !! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to help you make your wedding dreams come true this year!

Let's see your goals for this 2017 ! Smiley winking

Name 3 wedding goals for the new year

And let's see how we can make them happen! Smiley smile

Name 3 wedding goals for 2017

7 Comments

Latest activity by Natasha, on January 11, 2017 at 14:17
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1. Pay everything in full ( we are over half way there!!Smiley laugh )

2. Finalize all the details, and finish up and send out invitations when time is right

3. try to breathe inbetween all the events and finalizing all the projects! ( like simone said have some fun with everyhing)

• L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Goals!
    First and foremost is to save! Second is to use this year for both of us to lose weight and eat healthier. Lastly is to finalize the big things so 2018 can be about details.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our goals would be to
    1) Save up as much money as we can for the wedding so we can pay off as much as possible without having to use our credit card or line of credit!
    2) Start to buy all the little things and make the projects (table numbers, centerpieces, wedding favours ect)
    3) Get connected with our dj again and finalize the times of everything throughout the day so we can print out our invitations and get that out of the way as well!

For me a more personal goal is to lose some weight in my thighs and stomach so my friend and I have actually started a workout plan that started today and man I can feel the burn!

I know my fiance has a personal goal to start eating healthier as well!

• Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahah Valerie, you and I are definitiely both "freaking out" around the same stages

So I basically feel the exact same ways about our wedding goals Smiley xd

• Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Emilie,

My goals for the wedding are: ensure that my FH and I are having a great time and not stressing too much, manage to do our vows smoothly Smiley tongue and just make the day the best day of our lives Smiley heart

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome back Em! I'll be married in less than 4 months (Smiley xd ) so my goals consist of getting all my projects finished in time, keeping my sanity as the drama picks up, and managing to say my vows flawlessly (I hate/suck at speaking in front of groups).
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Emilie,
    My three goals for the wedding are: 1. Pay everyone in full, 2. finalize all details and the 3. Have fun.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics