Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Beginner October 2021 Ontario

Nails

Ashley, on September 4, 2021 at 22:23 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

Hi Guys!

I have sort of a silly question maybe but who should I include when I get my nails done? Are there "usual" people you include/invite to join you when you get your nails done?

Thank you Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Meghan, on October 16, 2021 at 18:05
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think its entirely up to you what you want to do i'll probably ask if my girls if they want to all go together if not then they are more than welcome to go and get them done whenever they want to, if thats the case though my MOH who is my sister will still probably go together to get ours done!

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think this is entirely up to you. Who do you want to go get your nails done with you? Invite whoever you want! My sister's, mom and MIL came with me. I would have included my MOH and SIL if they could have come.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My friend has offered to do my nails for me so I won't be inviting a bunch of people. However if I was paying I'd ask my MOH (I don't have brides maids) my mom and maybe one or two of my closest friends depending I guess on how many people are allowed in the salon at once...
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For myself, I only have my MOH standing up for me so I will be inviting her but if I had more bridesmaids, I would defiantly invite them along. I'm also inviting my mother and my future MIL if she's wanting to join us

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics