Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erika
Beginner October 2019 British Columbia

My wedding vendors in victoria bc

Erika, on March 30, 2017 at 18:34 Posted in Contest 0 1
So I've just been to my best friends wedding as her maid of honour, and needless to say, it's prompted me to start looking at my future wedding.
I've been putting it off for months now because we've just moved to a new area, started new jobs, and on top of it all got a little puppy.... weddings have been the last thing on our minds (especially since we're planning on living the rest of our lives together, we figured there was no rush to get the big day done).
Now that I'm starting my research I know only a few things.
A) the wedding will be on the island or in Kelowna
B) both the groom and myself aren't into church weddings (especially since the last wedding was over the top religious, and neither of us fall into Christianity/Catholicism)... so we're thinking vineyard wedding in August
C) since the island has such sporadic rainy days, were trying to find a venue more in doors or covered
I've put in many emails to different vineyards and am now just waiting for their responses. In the mean time, I'm talking with the grooms to try and figure out if we'll have a theme or a colour for the wedding... and what he'd like to happen at the wedding itself.
That's all I've got so far, but I've got the good old Pinterest board setup and ready to go for some more research Smiley smile

1 Comment

Latest activity by Lyz, on May 18, 2017 at 21:36
  • L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sounds like it will be gorgeous Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics