Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Robyn
Beginner July 2017 Alberta

My wedding vendors in st.albert

Robyn, on March 16, 2017 at 16:27 Posted in Alberta 0 1

A few of the vendors we are using for our wedding:Catering: A Capella Catering -they are based out of Edmonton -very helpful and you can get a free sample (as many items as you want) to take home -very well priced!! Per plate we are paying around $22 and that is with add ons, buffet styleDJ: Mike Carey-very professional-flexible in requests-he is willing to stay an extra hour later and providing a projector for a slide showJP: Julie Tkachuk -she was very professional and flexible -as we are living in SK but having the wedding in AB, we were able to FaceTime to meet -lots of information provided and walked us through all the steps needed (i.e. Timeline for wedding license, etc) Reception venue: St.Albert Kinsmen Banquet center-Kristen is very flexible and helpful in answering all my questions (I had lots!)-includes corkage, set up and alcohol and bartenders so less for us to worry about on the day!Flowers: funky petals in St.Albert-the girls are fantastic there!-listen to what I wanted but helpful with their input and ideas!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 13:29
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Robyn! I'm so happy to meet you! You have so much done already! This is so exciting!! Smiley love What type of food will you have in your buffet? I can't wait to see your pictures! You should join us in these discussions:

Your wedding cake! Check?

My favourite wedding theme

What wedding dress did you choose?

Are you having a theme for your wedding? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics