Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Beginner October 2017 Alberta

My wedding vendors in red deer

Brittany, on March 16, 2017 at 18:58 Posted in Alberta 0 1
We have chosen to have our wedding at the Scott Block Theatre downtown a beautiful venue a blank canvas for decorating and budget friendly! We looked into venues in the mountains (Banff and Jasper ) and there are tonnes of beautiful venues there BUT staying close to home is nice! Molly D Photography has been hired for our photos, we couldn't be happier with the engagement photos she's done for us so I can't wait to see what she can do for our wedding! That's mostly all we have for now but needless to say we're so excited for October! Thanks

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 13:37
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Brittany! That's amazing! Could we see a picture of your engagement shoot? Smiley love I'm sure it looks lovely! When did you two get engaged?

I'd love for you to meet the other brides who are getting married in Red Deer, I'm sure you could have great ideas for each other: Ashley - My vendors in red deer

Vanessa - Novia mia- red deer

Danielle - My wedding vendors in red deer alberta

You can leave them a comment in their discussion or on their wall to meet Smiley smile

I can't wait to hear more about your plans! What's left on your list before the big day? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics