Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Raphaela
Frequent user June 2018 Alberta

My wedding vendors in calgary.

Raphaela, on March 15, 2017 at 23:03 Posted in Alberta 0 2

I did look into some locations from wedding wire like the muse pavilion, which I loved and would have gone with if my moms family friend didnt offer his ranch for us to use. We also have a band playing which is a family friends cousins band. Fiance's friends girlfriend will most likely be our photographer. My mothers boss will probably be making our cake. I am pretty much still looking for vendors for everything else but I like Great Events for decor and Derks or Moors for suit rentals. Not sure if they are on wedding wire but I will be looking. Im also looking into Birch & Bunny and Eventful Planning for MOC. Super excited to look into all the other things but I still have a lot of time since our wedding isnt till Aug 2018.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Raphaela, on March 20, 2017 at 12:19
  • Raphaela
    Frequent user June 2018 Alberta
    Raphaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I will be doing a lot of decorating! I was born in Canada and all of my family is in Canada now that I know of. But for the honeymoon we might be going to Ireland!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Raphaela! It's so amazing that your family's friends are offering to use their ranch for your wedding! Smiley love Will you do a lot of decorating?

I can't wait to see your ideas! You can check out these discussions: Post a picture of your favourite DIY ideas!

Create a selfie station for your wedding

Aisle markers or aisle runner?

I was happy to read that you're Irish! Were you born in Canada or Ireland? Will you have family flying over for the wedding? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics