Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cynthia
Curious August 2017 Ontario

My vendors - ontario

Cynthia, on May 5, 2017 at 22:11 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 2

Hi everyone!!!

So I get real real excited about pretty much everything in my life, so when my fiance proposed... I went HAMMMM (Toronto lingo for crazy xD). I was beyond excited and as a Project Manager, I just got to my checklist right away! Here are our vendors:

Wedding vendors:

Venue: Destiny Banquet Hall in Woodbridge Ontario

Music/DJ: DJ Hypnotic

Wedding cake: Nokey Catering - her cakes are honestly amazing. And she works with you to give you EXACTLY what you want. Our wedding is a travel and photography theme and she is hand painting the world map on our cake in gold... yea. Please message me if you want her contact information!

Photography: Rivera Jr Photography - my brother! So so so beyond lucky to have a photographer in my family (aside from my fiance who will need to be posing that day with me xD). This saved us so much!

Flowers: Noshin Floral

Limo: Deluxe Party Bus

Photobooth: PhotoboothTO

MC: Anto Chan from PureMCs (*******@*******.***). Anto is amazing!!! So much energy.

Well that's about I guess =) If you want any contact information, please let me know!!!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Cynthia, on May 8, 2017 at 10:13
  • Cynthia
    Curious August 2017 Ontario
    Cynthia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks so much Zoe =)!!

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Cynthia!

Thank you so much for participating in the game and for sharing your vendors with us. You have received a lovely gift for your guests.

I'm also sending you another discussion - hope you like it!

7 Adorable Flower Girl Dresses

Test: Which Color Should Your Bridesmaids Wear?

If you have questions, you can always start a New discussion .

xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics