Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Silvia
Beginner September 2017 Alberta

My vendors is banff

Silvia, on March 16, 2017 at 14:15 Posted in Alberta 0 6

We've looked at a bunch of vendors, some are highlighted on wedding wire too which felt reassuring. For example, we chose Mt Norquay as our venue, and Cake Rhapsody for our wedding cake. Still looking into live music, and making final choices between flower and hair/makeup vendors!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Alexa, on October 11, 2017 at 02:22
  • Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ughhh that reply got all messed up, I swear I had been hitting enter and had a nice easy-to-read list. Sorry!
  • Alexa
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am planning our Banff wedding long distance, so I did lots of research on every vendor before making a decision. Here's who we have so far:
    Venue: Banff Rocky Mountain Resort Photographer: Burnett PhotographyOfficiant: Life Stream CeremoniesCeremony Music: Harp AngelDJ: Black & White Weddings Hair & Makeup: Lilies and Lace Flowers: Willow Flower Co. Vintage Car Rental: Alpine Limo & ToursCake: Kake Canmore
    Hope this helps someone. If you have any questions about a particular vendor or how to choose, hit me up! It was a lot of work to consider all the options and I'd love to help someone out and pass info along. 😊
  • Katelyn
    Frequent user August 2018 Alberta
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you made a decision for live music?
  • Katelyn
    Frequent user August 2018 Alberta
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked into Botega for hair and makeup? They came highly recommended to me so I plan go with them!

• Alexa
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im in the same stage now for our wedding in Banff. Choosing vendors can be so hard!! All the best!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Silvia! Welcome! I'm so happy to read you in here! What type of wedding cake did you choose? Smiley love I can't wait to see your pictures! You can share them and join us in this discussion: Your wedding cake! Check?

You can also take a look at the vendors in our directory to find what you are missing and meet the other brides in your area to help each other out: Wedding Flowers Banff

My wedding vendors in banff

My wedding vendors in red deer

What type of flowers would you like to have for your wedding? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics