Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Frequent user September 2017 British Columbia

My vendors in Victoria

Kathryn, on March 13, 2017 at 13:18 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

I have looked into a few vendors in Victoria through Wedding Wire including flowers, photographers, makeup artists, officiants, venues.

While I didn't end up booking anyone that I connected with due to various reasons, it was a good way for me to see what was out there, get some ideas and see some feedback (this ended up being important when we made a decision on photographers).

For our September wedding, we picked Hatley Castle (and thereby making our catering choice easy as they only use Truffles Catering), Fetching Image photography, Music Masters DJ, Foxglove Flowers and Fish Hair Salon.

K

2 Comments

Latest activity by Kathryn, on March 14, 2017 at 10:45
  • K
    Frequent user September 2017 British Columbia
    Kathryn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am one of those overly organized brides who carries around a binder everywhere I go (resulting in more than a few laughs and snickers). I have to do lists, charts, files, etc. I am the executive assistant for my own wedding!!

I think for the most part, I am on track with the only things left to do are to find my bridesmaid's dress, my mom's dress and for my fiance to find a tux for himself and his best man (but you know men....last minute is best!).

I am a bit worried about my centrepieces though. I declined having my florist do them due to cost issues so that leaves it up to me. I'm a bit worried about the time line, how they will turn out and then transporting them to the venue. I think I have decided to get the flowers from Costco but then I have to set aside some time to actually put everything together....eek!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks so much Kathryn! Smiley heart Do you still have many vendors left to book before your wedding? Getting married in a castle is such a dream!! Smiley love You should meet the other ladies getting married around BC too!! British Columbia

What style of wedding dress will you wear?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics