Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carolyne
Super June 2018 Quebec

My vendors in sherbrooke

Carolyne, on March 14, 2017 at 23:51 Posted in Quebec 0 1

We looked at so many vendors that sometimes I was wondering if we actually would find the good one... For the reception we looked at 5 of them and we finally found one and it is already booked. For the catering we looked at like 20 and that venue actually showed one (that we were thinking of) so we tasted it and it was amazing!! We also looked at one from wedding wire ( patisserie la vitrine) for the photography she isnmt a professional but she takes picture like if she was, she is in the family. The officiant is one of our friend. For the flowers the girl that takes care of that is also in the family. The wedding hair, still didn't contact the lady but I found someone. My nails, it is a girl that my mom always goes to. Jewellery, we went to like 7 differents shop but we found the rings! And honeymoon I found a place and then we looked at other places bu we prefere the first one so we just need to book it! Smiley smile

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 15:31
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's amazing Carolyne! You've done so much work! Do you have venue recommendations for Kacy? She's been looking a lot and is still looking. Smiley atonished My vendors in montreal, quebec

What destination will you book for your honeymoon? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics