Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tara
Beginner July 2017 British Columbia

My vendors in prince george

Tara, on March 14, 2017 at 16:47 Posted in British Columbia 0 1

Hi everyone! I am getting married this summer in Prince George, BC and I could not be more excited! It is a beautiful, northern city and the perfect place for my finace and I, as we both met here (the city holds special memories), and we both love the outdoors. We are so excited to share it with our family and friends. Unfortunately, there are not tons of Prince George vendors on WeddingWire. I have found a lot out about the the ones I am using through my married friends. I did discover our awesome photographer through WeddingWire, but I would love to see more of my fantastic vendors on here- a bit more selection and research opportunities. Have any other PG brides struggled with this? What was your experience like with finding vendors?

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 17, 2017 at 07:38
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tara! Thanks so much for your input! You should meet Seleena, she's also getting married in Prince George and it would be amazing if you could help each other out! Smiley heart See her discussion here: Prince george

If you would like to see more of your vendors in here, you can follow these steps:

Did you hire a vendor who is not on WeddingWire.ca?

I'm sure the other ladies in your area would really appreciate it! Smiley smile

Where are you at in your planning? Did you already find your dress? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics