Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefani
Curious August 2018 Quebec

My vendors in montreal, qc

Stefani, on March 14, 2017 at 08:57 Posted in Quebec 0 8

I don't know how many vendors I've contacted to find the perfect affordable venue.. but it all seems to be 15k and more...

Wedding wire has a lot of venues to search from - that's where I've done my research.. but I think I need to start looking at hall rentals instead of big hotel venues..

8 Comments

Latest activity by Kacy, on March 14, 2017 at 17:04
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ahh, good pointers!! I'll try again Smiley smile

• Talita
    Frequent user January 2018 Ontario
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn't find mine on airbnb but I saw people on YouTube and blogs who did it. I think it really depends on how big is your party. But on my search I'd put a certain number of guests, not necessarily your number of guests. But just big enough so you know the house is big. They even have freaking castles on Airbnb! It's crazy! Lol
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

wait for it... *drum roll* grand total of 10,000$ lol *sigh*

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What did you search on AirBnB (i.e. what were your search terms/filters)? I tried searching on it, but didn't have luck finding any houses/lofts/venues that would accomodate a party. Thoughts?

• Talita
    Frequent user January 2018 Ontario
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's how it was with me... all of the venues that were listed here were really expensive and I didn't even fell in love with them or the people at them. However, someone gave me a local magazine and that's where I found my venue. Just look at local clubs or even at airbnb. You never know what you could find. It might take more planning and having everything separately (my case) but it's totally worth it! Smiley winking
  • Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know Olympia Hall in the West Island is roughly $90 a plate. My friend got married there- very basic hall. Sometimes you either have to pay more for what you really want or sacrifice your vision to pay less.
    I am sure you can find cheaper options but unfortunately most of the cheaper options come with a lot more planning.
  • Stefani
    Curious August 2018 Quebec
    Stefani ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah I saw that eventective site. . But haven't had a chance to look into it..What is your budget?
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Same... lol

Check out Eventective, and blogs that have lists of Montreal venues, that has been helpful though I am still having trouble finding something for my budget!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics