Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danicathea
Beginner July 2017 Ontario

My vendors in durham region

Danicathea, on March 14, 2017 at 06:54 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hi Everyone,

I have vendors booked all over the durham region. I found a few vendors on wedding wire that i did contact, but a lot of them didn't service my wedding venue. I found our caterer on wedding wire. i have booked almost all my vendors so far and have been keeping track of the costs on the wedding wire app on my phone. Our flourist is really great lady that helped us with our colors and design of all our bouquets. As well as determining what we want for centerpieces. The caterer we booked is really nice to offer a tasting session for me after i had missed the first one and has been very good at keeping up with the iincreasing guest list.

Thank you,

Amy Gilbank

2 Comments

Latest activity by Danicathea, on March 14, 2017 at 20:58
  • Danicathea
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Danicathea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our venue is at a learning centre, in the woods. We get the facility for the whole weekend, with the ceremony site in the woods in a gully with a stream nearby. Our wedding cake has been booked. Our centrepieces are nothing too special just some flowers that will be dyed blue and purple in a mason jar with some floating candles around it on a piece of wood.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amy! That's amazing! I'm so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with your vendors! How are they called? Smiley smile I'm super curious about your venue! How does it look like? Smiley love What did you choose for your centerpieces? I can't wait to see your pictures! Smiley heart Did you already start looking at wedding cakes?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics