Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mera
Beginner September 2017 Alberta

My vendors in calgary

Mera, on March 16, 2017 at 22:37 Posted in Alberta 0 1

So far I've booked our officiant, decorator for our ceremony, reception, and photographer. I found the officiant via Wedding Wire. We chose Weddings & Celebrations by Jack & Gerri. They have been great to work with so far! Chair Flair is who we are using for the ceremony decorations and chairs. Shannon was very accommodating and helpful! She offered fair prices for her decorations. The venue that we chose for the reception was Varsity Community Association. One of my bridesmaids worked there and recommended it. She says the buffet is fantastic as the chef from Sait is the head chef for their food. They also have an in house DJ that they use for events. There's linens, chair covers, and other decorations included in booking the venue. All the information on what they offered is outlined on their website. As for photography, I picked Lucid Photography, who have been very flexible with our budget and received great reviews. I'm happy with the experiences I've had with all of my vendors so far! It's nice cause they have also recommended vendors like flowers, cake, and transportation. I will definitely consider their recommendations :-)

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 14:12
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Mera! I'm so happy to hear you've had such a great experience with your vendors! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see how everything will look like! Smiley love You should join us in these discussions:

What wedding dress did you choose?

What wedding rings did you choose?

Your wedding cake! Check?

I can't wait to hear more about your wedding plans! How will your flowers look like? Any favourite style? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics