Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Frequent user August 2017 Ontario

My vendors in Burlington

Jennifer, on March 13, 2017 at 13:39 Posted in Ontario 0 2

We went to countless wedding shows and spoke with so many people but i did find them to be helpful. We probably looked at about 10 different venues, some banquet halls in Vaughan, Milton, Burlington, Ancaster. We decided on Atrium because it has a gorgous bridal suite that over looks the reception area, they do only 1 function a day. The food is amazing and so are the staff.

We found our photographer from Weddingwire, images of you, so far they have been amazing working with us.

The DJ and limo service, officiant and florist are recommended through the venue. Dress shopping was a whole other story. i tried on too many dresses to keep track of. If you are looking for a nice dress at a reasonable price there is a traveling dress sale called oppurtunity bridal, Mary the owner has so many dresses and very helpful staff, She also has accessories at like a quarter of the price you would pay in a retail store.

My wedding party got their dresses from Henkaa in Toronto. The dresses are great because it is a dress you can wear pretty much however you want, and were reasonable priced. Their shoes are from The Shoe company. The guys are getting their tuxs from Tiptop rentals.

My shoes my FH purchased for me they are red ruby slippers (yes like the ones in wizard of oz)

2 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on March 14, 2017 at 12:30
  • Jennifer
    Frequent user August 2017 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went with an ivory a line dress. my shoes are flats. We had talked about doing the yellow brick road for the aisle runner however we havent been able to find it yet. The decorator said it would cost a lot to make. I will have to show my FH that link of wizard of oz ideas, thank you for directing me to it.

These are what my shoes look like

Heres some pictures of the venue. I will have more later

The dance floor is right infront of the window

Heres reception set up

My vendors in Burlington 1

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jennifer! That's so cool! I'd love to see a picture of your venue! It looks gorgeous! Smiley love What type of dress did you end up choosing?

You should check out these wedding inspirations from the Wizard of Oz! Smiley laugh Are your shoes flats or high heels?

7 + 1 ideas for a Wizard of Oz themed wedding

Are decorations included in your venue?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics