Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Genaya
Beginner June 2017 Alberta

My vendors in brooks

Genaya, on March 16, 2017 at 14:54 Posted in Alberta 0 1

I have looked into many vendors in Alberta, I had three possible cities to host my wedding, Calgary, Medicine Hat, or Brooks.

I chose Brooks becaus that is where we both grew up, my home curch is there and I am very excited to get married at Trinity Lutheran Church. It is so beautiful and I am so happy that my memories that I will have forever will come from there.

I contacted many vendors through wedding wire and it was very helpful when I was originally looking in Calgary and Medicine Hat. It made things accessable and helped keep me organized. I really wanted to have my wedding at the Lougheed House in Calgary but it was not within my budget. Brooks is a great place if you are on a tight buget the Heritage Inn is great.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 12:29
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Genaya! It's so cool that your chose you're hometown where you grew up! You'll definitely keep amazing memories from it!! Smiley love You should meet the brides who are also getting married in Calgary or Medicine Hat

Emily - My vendors in medicine hat

#martymarriesjacquie - Our venue in medicine hat, alberta

Raelene - My vendors in maple creek

Janette - My vendors in Maple Creek

It would be amazing if you could help each other out Smiley smile You could leave a comment in their discussion or on their wall.

What's left on your list before the big day?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics