Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Robin
Beginner June 2017 Alberta

My vendors in athabasca

Robin, on March 16, 2017 at 16:56 Posted in Alberta 0 2

I've hired Terikel Tunes for the DJ! Kelly did my brother's wedding and my friend's wedding, and she's awesome! Totally knows how to play for the crowd and takes requests like a boss!

I cannot find an affordable caterer and the one we did find is completely unreliable. We've decided to pre-prepare as much of the food as we can ourselves and hire someone to cook and serve it. I can't find anyone though!! If you have affordable ideas, let me know!!!

I hired Petals on the Trail for flowers through WeddingWire and she was soooo affordable and had great ideas when I had no idea what to do. Love her!!

I got my dress from Lustre and they were great!

My bridesmaids got their dresses from David Bridal and they were alright.

Groomsmen are getting their suits from Moores and it's expensive but super convenient.

That's what we've done so far!

WeddingWire needs more attention because the Vendor contact for Canadians is amazing!!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 22, 2017 at 08:39
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Robin! I'm so happy to hear you've had such a great experience so far! Smiley heart You should check ut our catering section for vendors in your area: Wedding Catering Edmonton You could also reach out to the other brides in the community who are close to Edmonton to see if they have recommendations for you:

Samara - My vendors in edmonton

Amber - My vendors in edmonton ab

Danielle - My wedding vendors in Edmonton are...

I'm sure we could find great ideas together! Here you can also find some of the brides' experience and see if you can find a solution: The venue and catering. Check?

Let us know how it goes! What type of food do you have in mind? Smiley love

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm going to suggest Girl Guides... I'm not sure if Aurora district does catering but it doesn't hurt to ask.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics