Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Janna
Curious August 2017 Alberta

My vendor in canmore, ab

Janna, on March 15, 2017 at 14:52 Posted in Alberta 0 4

My choice for my vendor who I contacted through wedding wire and then corresponded with email after the fact was an easy choice. They are top five places to eat at in Canmore, and the setting is picture perfect! I tried to steer clear of the places that wanted food & beverage costs as a must and didnt make sense where im only having 25 guests. We booked the outside private patio that over looks the Canadian Rockies! the GM has been very accomadating and helpful making our personalized menu!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Janna, on June 12, 2017 at 14:12
  • Janna
    Janna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I only have 25 people, and from previous quotes I said I'm not paying the F&B cause will never consume the minimum. So I had to get my guests to pick what they wanted to eat, off one of the menus that my husband-to-be and I choose for choices, and submit prior to arriving. I don't think were all going to fit now on the patio so will be inside it just wont be an actual private room, fine with me. I have it reserved wither way. Hope this helps!

• Katryna
    Newbie April 2018 Alberta
    Katryna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Janna, Did they still charge you F&B? I just got their package, and it stated like 24000 minimum for FB! Which was more expensive than the Fairmont in Banff!
    I am curious if the patio is different!
    It looks so beautiful there!
  • Janna
    Janna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My venue for my reception is Iron Goat Pub & Grill in Canmore, AB. It's lodgelike 3-level bar & grill offers patio seating as well as view of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. I have the patio booked (August) so hopefully the weather holds up.

I have my shoes and accessories already, necklace, braclet and earrings all vintage style and were a gift from my fiancee!

Photographer was choosen long ago, is actually a friend and he was more than happy to capture our special day!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Janna! That looks spectacular!!! Smiley love How is your venue called? I'd love to see pictures if you have some!! You could join us in these discussions: The venue and catering. Check?

Checklist - Your shoes and accessories

Photographer. Booked or still looking?

What step are you at now in your planning? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics