Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Faith
Devoted October 2017 Ontario

My valentine's days with michael

Faith, on February 7, 2017 at 15:41 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 2
Sunset!! Hands down
Cozy cabin if we had the money for it, otherwise I'd love to come to a special something he planned for me.
Shooting trap/outdoor activities, God and me lol.
Probably chips or chocolate
(I added a bit here compared to my original comment) In the theatre: Rogue one 3D in recliner lazy boys. In the home: Matrix marathon. So much fun and reminiscing.
Our song is I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith but everytime I hear Your still the one by Shania Twain, I can't help but think of my man.
Fit of laughter and dancing. Then who knows what would follow
Faith 5 + Michael 7 = 12
We didn't do anything cause we were on a break . But we got it all figured out cause we're planning a wedding now!
1560 days. That's cool!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Faith, on February 8, 2017 at 12:33
  • Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes we will definitely be playing I don't wanna miss a thing at our wedding lol. As for wedding dresses I'm going with my girlfriends early March to hopefully find one. I've done a lot of ideas on paper but haven't set anything in stone yet. We're trying to save money and don't want to commit to a date just yet. But hopefully in the next month that will be finalized and we can get the ball rolling.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Faith! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I'm so happy to read your date plans! I love Aerosmith!! Smiley love I don't wanna miss a thing is such a great one! Will you have it play at your wedding?

I'm so happy you're joining us for your preparations! Congrats! I can't wait to read your ideas for the wedding! You should join us in our latest discussions in the community:

Which shoes would you like to wear?

Wedding planning stress

I've said yes to the dress!

I'm also sending you your little gift in a private message! Check out your WW inbox! Smiley gift

What step are you at in your planning? I can't wait to hear how everything has been going for you so far! Did you already find your wedding dress?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics