Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chantal
Curious July 2017 Ontario

My valentine's date with shane

Chantal, on February 7, 2017 at 14:18 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 2
My perfect date would take place at night time. Anywhere but home would be nice. We have 2 kids at home and it would be nice to have time for just the two of us as we rarely have time alone. We have been on 3 dinner dates in the last 6 1/2 years. My fiance's favorite things are spending time with his family and friends and he enjoys beer, pizza and listening to music. We love to try new restaurantsite and we both love steak. Unfortunately, I don't remember the first movie we watched together as that was over 10 years ago lol. My fiance is not a movie person so we seldom go out to the movies. The song that I would dedicate to my future husband is "The Rose" from Conway Twitty as it will be our wedding song. The highlight of my date would definitely be laughter and dancing. Our lucky number is 12. I didn't get him anything for Valentine's Day last year. We weren't together on Valentine's day and we are always so busy with our children. We have been together for 3,740 days.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Chantal, on February 8, 2017 at 06:39
  • Chantal
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am still looking for the perfect party favor. I was thinking something edible. Not sure what yet.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Chantal! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart This is such a sweet idea for your Valentine's date! You must be so excited! I hope you will be able to relax and enjoy that sweet moment with your fiancé!

You should meet Sunshine Shae, she also had a beautiful proposal and her and her fiancé also love steak, I'm sure you two would get along!

My valentine's date with daniel

I'm so glad to see you'll be joining us in the community! You should participate in our latest discussions:

I've said yes to the dress!

Wedding planning stress

Two romantic hairstyles for an outdoor wedding. Vote for your favourite!

I'm also sending you your little gift in a private message! Check out your WW inbox Smiley gift

I can't wait to hear all about your ideas for the wedding! Did you find interesting ideas for your wedding favours? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics