Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Expert August 2018 Ontario

My valentine's date with miran!

Linzer, on February 6, 2017 at 13:22 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 2
1. When would your perfect date take place?Sunset although I love our quiet mornings together. Especially on our balcony! 2. In what setting would you have your perfect date?Cozy cabin - hope to rent one this summer! 3. Name 3 of your future spouse's favourite thingsMovies. Our cats and twitter! 4. What is your favourite food to eat together?We have fajitas every Monday! Also love doing home-made pizza and going out for Indian. 5. What is the first movie you ever watched together?Cabin in the Woods on a laptop in my room, third date!
6. What song would you dedicate to the love of your life?
Our first dance song - one and only by Adele. 7. Which of these things would be the highlight of your date?Hot sex FTW!
8. Find out your love number
Lindsey and Miran is 12 9. What gift did you give him last Valentine's?
Nothing! We went to Cuba that weekend so we decided to do cheesy romantic stuff at the resort instead. 10. How many days have you been together for?
771 including today!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Linzer, on February 7, 2017 at 07:14
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Emilie!
    No plans for Valentines this year although we might do a mini getaway to Niagara later this month for a bit of an escape from work.
    Honeymoon will be on the Amalfi Coast of Italy!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Lindsey! Wow! It's so cool that you spent last Valentine's in Cuba!! Smiley love How was it? Are you planning a trip for Valentine's this year too? Smiley smile I was really happy to read all your answers! It's so much fun to hear your lovely plans! You can take a look at your inbox to see the gift I just sent you Smiley heart Will you go to a cabin for your honeymoon?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics