Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Raphaela
Frequent user June 2018 Alberta

My valentine's date with michael

Raphaela, on February 7, 2017 at 14:35 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 4
First I think it would be a day date and going into sunset. In a cozy cabin I would love that! But romantic rooftop would be cool too.. He likes playing video games or games in general, relaxing, and eating good food. We love food haha pasta! Like any kind of pasta.. Pizza is another favorite. And I could go on... Our first movie together was The longest ride. We went to see it in the theatre. The song i would dedicate to him is Something I need by OneRepublic I love it and think of him when I hear it. The highlights of our date would have to be laughter and hot sex.. But really the strip tease would start the laughter.. Haha. Our numder is Raphaela+Michael=15. Last Valentine's we did dinner and then we saw deadpool. We dont really do gifts. We have been together for 645 days today.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Raphaela, on February 10, 2017 at 10:15
  • Raphaela
    Raphaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are actually are going to have the wedding at a family friends ranch.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Raphaela! Yes, I can imagine! What venues are you going to visit? Smiley smile

• Raphaela
    Raphaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes this will be our first Valentine's day since we have been engaged! Lately I have took a little bit of a break from wedding planing. We still have to view our location. Then it will be easier to imagine everything.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Raphaela! Wow! I'm so glad to read your answers to the quiz! IHahaha striptease can only be funny in my head so I totally know what you mean! Smiley laugh Is this going to be your first Valentine's Day together since you got engaged? Smiley heart

I can't wait to read more of your comments in the community! You should join us in our latest discussions:

Which shoes would you like to wear?

Wedding planning stress

I've said yes to the dress!

I also just sent you you gift, check out your WW inbox Smiley gift I hope you'll have an amazing Valentine's Day together! How's your wedding planning going lately?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics