Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Krystal
Newbie September 2017 British Columbia

My valentine's date with joseph

Krystal, on February 9, 2017 at 14:31 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 2

1. When would your perfect date take place? Day, with the beautiful sun

2. In what setting would you have your perfect date? Cozy cabin, alone in the woods, by the fire

3. Name 3 of your future spouse's favourite things beer, Soundgarden, video games

4. What is your favourite food to eat together? The new recipes we make together

5. What is the first movie you ever watched together? Hunger Games: Mocking Jay part 2

6. What song would you dedicate to the love of your life? Your Song - Elton John

7. Which of these things would be the highlight of your date? Have an uncontrollable laughing fit

8. Find out your love number 13

9. What gift did you give him last Valentine's? Comedy club date

10. How many days have you been together for? 426

2 Comments

Latest activity by Krystal, on February 11, 2017 at 13:14
  • Krystal
    Newbie September 2017 British Columbia
    Krystal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We watched Hunger Ges on our second date. I had seen all of the other ones and he power watched them all on Netflix before we saw the newest one in theatres. And we make lots of different recipes together. We just go to allrecipes.com and pick the one that looks best! And we're not really doing any planning... we both want the wedding to be as casual and stress free as possible. We're not having a bridal party or groomsmen, we're not doing colours, no cake, my brother is taking the pictures, and we're hopefully doing a BBQ for dinner. And yes, I found my black dress yesterday. It's a graduation dress, but it looks like a wedding dress but have the cost. Very exciting!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Krystal! I'm so happy to read you again in the community!! Smiley heart I love the Hunger Games! Did you watch the movie on your first date together? What kind of recipes do you like to make together?

I can't wait to hear more about your plans for the wedding! You should join us in these discussion to talk wedding planning! It will be so much fun!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how romantic are you as a couple?

3 ideas for your wedding bar

360º on this wedding dress. Like it or love it?

I hope you'll have a wonderful Valentine's Day with Joseph! I just sent you your gift in your WW inbox Smiley gift

How's your wedding planning going lately? Did you find that wonderful black dress? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics