Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samtam
VIP November 2016 British Columbia

My valentine's date with collin

Samtam, on February 6, 2017 at 14:49 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 2

The test says that our date should take place at night at our favourite restaurant (preferably with a rooftop!). We're going to have a romantic dance (yay!), maybe to the song Come What May, and eat sushi. We would probably watch a Disney movie together afterwards because that's what we normally watch or I might let him watch his favourite movie Braveheart. (I've never seen the whole movie.) Not sure how to incorporate our lucky number...

Sounds like a nice date!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on February 7, 2017 at 12:27
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Emilie! We're keeping it simple this year since our wedding was only a few months ago. We're going to try a restaurant we haven't been to before and I got him a travel mug with one of our engagement pics on it as a gift. Should be nice!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sam! Smiley heart I'm so happy to see you took the quiz! Did it give you ideas for your Valentine's date? The ideas in the test were suggestions, you could really go for anything! Smiley star I'm sending you your little gift in a private message, check your inbox! Do you have special plans for this first Valentine's as husband and wife? Smiley catface

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics