Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Donna
Devoted August 2017 Quebec

My stress thermometer + 87 days

Donna, on May 23, 2017 at 10:46 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 3

It wasn't until I did the test that I saw how stressed I was. I still have a lot to do. I am doing my own decorations for the ceremony and the reception. I still have my wedding arch to rent. I haven't done my wedding favours yet. And still dont have a cake for the wedding. So I am really freaking out right now. I just hope that everything is gonna be okay.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Donna, on May 25, 2017 at 13:12
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you Laura, I really appreciate this. I am so excited and nervous at the same time that it's killing me haha

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just remember that it is your wedding and the purpose is to get married and no one is going to evaluate you on how you did! I just keep telling myself that as long as we are married at the end of the day the rest is just window dressing and no one will remember or care if something isn't exactly perfect. Smiley heart

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Donna, Did you look for wedding cakes in our directory? Thank you for participating in the test! Did you like it? Click here to see the results . Smiley heart Here I send you some inspiration: 7 wedding cakes with personality! Let me know. xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics