Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

My first time meeting you...

Zoë, on June 2, 2017 at 06:24 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 14

Hi everyone!

Last question.

When you meet someone for the first time, you ask questions. Find the correct reply to the question, avoiding awkward moments...

How was the first time you met your significant other? Was it love at first sight? Smiley heart

giphy.gif

Giphy

Did you like it? If you have a question or you want to share ideas: make a new discussion here.

14 Comments

Latest activity by Kirsten, on June 20, 2017 at 23:06
  • Kirsten
    Ontario
    Kirsten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    After chatting for a few weeks and being whisked off my feet on our first date it was love at first sight
  • Laura
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We met online back in the days of ICQ messenger, so we had been talking online for a while before we met. As soon as we met, everything with us just clicked. We talked and laughed all night long, and that same spark that happened 12 1/2 years ago still remains to this day...he's the only person that I don't tire of.

• Marleau
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Marleau ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a blast our first night together and have been together ever sense.

• Sabrina
    Frequent user October 2017 Quebec
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'd been talking by phone and facebook for a few weeks so we already knew a lot about each other, i think when we finally got to spend time together in person it was love at first site.

• Chelsey
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Chelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Met on an online dating site called OkCupid. Set up our first date a week later. We decided to meet at a mall then go for coffee. I was so nervous because I didn't know if he was going to look the same in his pictures (CATFISH haha) or if we would have no connection at all. But I could definitely say it was love at first sight.!

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Grade 9 geography class lol. The teacher always yelled at us for chatting too much, he actually moved us so we didn't sit beside each other anymore haha

• Symanne
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Symanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met online and met probably a week later. Ive never felt so much love and happiness in one day
  • Reona
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Reona ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We met online and decided to meet for the first time at a mall. He showed up with a scruffy face and bloodshot eyes, looking very tired. He didn't pay for my drink. Not that I need men to pay for everything but it was a first date! (to his defense, apparently it was not a date). He kept talking about a couple things he knew about my culture until he left early to run an errand for his parents. Didn't think it was going to go anywhere after that. But our "actual" first date changed everything hahahahaha

• Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met online and nervous at first but definitely felt a wonderful connection our first meeting. We knew it was a deep soul connection.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had hung out with him in high school prior to us getting together but I was very drunk when we hung out and then I would see him in the halls! When we first hung out after about a year of no contact with each other, it was when I came home from Windsor and he met me at the train station. We hugged and the car ride was more his dad trying to get to know me, but afterwards we were just talking the whole time as we had previously talked a lot online and via text! It was pretty easy to talk to him! We also hugged right away.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We first met when he was working in retail. I went to buy something where he worked, thought he was cute, and we ended up talking for like 2 hours. It sold me when he said he liked Star Wars and we could discuss things like multiverse theory. He was also very funny and engaging!

• Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow so romantic Smiley heart

• Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh yes it was love at first sight. I saw him down the hallway at school and he was the most handsome person I've ever seen, still is. But we became best friends for a long time before ended up in a relationship.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met online and had been talking for about a week before our first date. I remember waiting for him in my apartment lobby and I saw him pull up in his car and I had crippling butterflies. It was definitely love at first site. Also when I got in his car he had one of my favourite bands playing on shuffle so his taste in music made me love him even more!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics