Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cheryl
Expert December 2017 British Columbia

My first dates with my fh eric

Cheryl, on October 24, 2016 at 12:34 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9
Our first date was an odd one, I had been at my friends party and that had gone sour quickly so I was talking to Eric about him saving me from them. He eventually came over and when the other two fell asleep he asked me if I liked him, I told him the truth and said yes. This was about 5 in the morning so we went to his apartment and fell asleep after cuddling and him saying he loved me for the first time. (We were really close for almost a year before this) The next date,he serenaded me while playing his guitar. I will never forget that memory because he made me feel on top of the world

9 Comments

Latest activity by Cheryl, on October 25, 2016 at 11:13
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He played Hurt by Johnny Cash! Sadly he forgot how to play it and slowly lost time to play at all (that had been the only one he knew at the time)
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww!! Smiley heart This is so cute Cheryl!!

What song did play for you? It must have been such an amazing moment!! Smiley love

I guess it probably became your song! Smiley smile Does he still play it for you from time to time?

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aww so sweet!

• Cheryl
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm very glad it didn't work out with my ex, he once jokingly said if it didn't work out he'd want me to date Eric!
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He stole your attention from someone else! How coupld it not be fate!

• Cheryl
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's nice to know I'm not alone on that one! I actually went to one of their friend gatherings in hopes I could get closer to his friend, Eric stood out the most compared to everyone
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is so nice that you had admired him for so long! How did you meet?

A year is quick- but certainly not too quick! I think I knew I would marry Gord by then....he just processes things slowly Smiley winking

• Cheryl
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had liked him from day one, it just slipped and only popped up a few times. I had had a solid crush on him the entire summer and made it obvious, then by September he asked me out. We just passed one year together, I know it's very soon to be getting married though.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sometimes the late night conversations are the best, aren't they!

Had you liked him for very long before telling him? How long have you been together now?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics