Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Must Have Wedding Photos?!

Amanda, on May 3, 2023 at 18:32 Posted in WeddingWire 2 6

Your wedding photographer is responsible for documenting the most important moments of your wedding day!

To make sure you get all the important shots you need, you'll probably be asked by your photographer to submit a shot list to them before the wedding.

They'll use this on your wedding day as their guide. But beyond the basics, what are the special photos on your personal shot list?! Smiley heart

My husband and I gave a few must haves to our photographer! For instance these were a few of our must haves and what ours turns out like!

MUST HAVES:

GROUP SHOT

Must Have Wedding Photos?! 1

OUR WEDDING:

Must Have Wedding Photos?! 2

GOLDEN HOUR

Must Have Wedding Photos?! 3

OUR WEDDING:

Must Have Wedding Photos?! 4

WEDDING DRESS

Must Have Wedding Photos?! 5

OUR PHOTO:

Must Have Wedding Photos?! 6

PYRAMID

Must Have Wedding Photos?! 7

OUR WEDDING:

Must Have Wedding Photos?! 8

6 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on June 20, 2023 at 13:28
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh no! I'm so sorry that the photos weren't what you were expecting.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ugggggh dont even get me started LOL. I gave a list of shots I definitely wanted the photographer to take. Unfortunately, they did not turn out the way we wanted. The group shot of our guests turned out ok so i'm using that one as the back of our Thank You Cards.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much! When we first say the golden hour photo I was in awe right then and there! We have our golden hour photo blown up.

We did as well for the candid shots. But when our photographer asked us if there was anything other then the ordinary photos i started looking at other photographers and what they did for other weddings at our venue to see what we could recreate for ourselves! And I'm so happy that I did cause the photos say it all!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I never had thought about it either until our photographer had asked me and I was like oh?! Then I was on the hunt to find different photos from our venue that myself and my husband would love to recreate!

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow your photographer did an amazing job at capturing; beautiful Smiley heart

I asked our photographer to capture some of the details of our wedding, signage, guestbook signing station, food, etc. but mainly to capture in the moment - candid shots. When looking back on the photos I wanted them to almost tell a story of the evening so we could relive it! Seeing people in the moment, laughing, crying, hugging, dancing, those photos are so special. There were very few deliberately posing shots, except for a couple group shots of everyone which was a must and what I used for our Thank You cards!

• Mila
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love your shot list, the photos turned out equally stunning as the samples. I honestly didn’t even think about this. I did think it would be nice to have FH reaction to me walking down the aisle, and that’s as much as I thought about it. Definitely working on this right away.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics