Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jocelyn
Expert August 2018 Ontario

Music suggestions!

Jocelyn, on April 1, 2018 at 20:01 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 7
I could really use some suggestions for pre-ceremony music, processional & recessional
music...
my preferences include pieces like Spring by Vivaldi....

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jocelyn, on April 11, 2018 at 09:03
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think i might wait to talk w/ our patsor to see what's allowed etc. if he says anything goes, im gonna ask our DJ to see if he has ideas & available for what we need
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jocelyn, have you made your decision yet? What is topping your list?

• Jasslyn
    Beginner September 2019 Alberta
    Jasslyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am also looking for suggestions for this as it's so hard! But I think I'm going with an instrumental version of Perfect by Ed Sheeran for me to walk down the aisle to. There's also a really pretty version of Perfect with Pachelbel's Canon in it as well (instrumental). I like Yiruma's greatest hits for pre-ceremony music (just piano). But I haven't figured out what I want my bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearers to walk down the aisle to. And I'm not sure what I want for recessional music. Sorry I'm not much help lol.

• Jocelyn
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Defintely something classical for walking down the aisle...just as long as i dont cry!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you want classical music for all of those? Check out Pachelbel's canon in D, Ave Maria, the flower aria from Lakme, and Fur Elise, those are pretty popular pieces for weddings

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ah, choosing the music is so hard! I knew what I wanted to walk down to, but all the other stuff has been hard.. I'm still searing for a Father/Daughter and Son/Mother dance song!

I found I just went on Youtube and got lost in searches there to try and find songs.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Talk to your DJ or musician that you've hired for the wedding. They will be able to help you with this!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics