Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ehjae
Newbie August 2022 Alberta

Mountaintop Wedding Ceremony

Ehjae, on August 4, 2020 at 12:24 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4

Because of the pandemic, we restructured our wedding into an elopement on a mountain. We will be flown up in a helicopter separately for our ceremony and our friend is officiating. Do we need to do any kind of decor like a rug or some potted plants etc. to make it feel like a ceremony or should we just use the mountainscape? Has anyone else done or is doing this and have some ideas? (boho style)

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 8, 2020 at 17:37
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nature's beauty surrounding you both is the best décor to enjoy for its simplicity. You two will have the best time up there and overseeing the world in a higher spot.

• Ehjae
    Newbie August 2022 Alberta
    Ehjae ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Awww thanks everyone!! I like that everyone is on the same page as me.. less work is best. Haha! And yay for Wedding Twins!! Everyone should share their photos here after their wedding day! I can't wait to see everyone's photos!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would just let the beauty of nature be your decor.

• Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This sounds stunning! I’m sure whatever you decide will be beautiful, but I feel like you won’t even need decorations. I just googled “mountaintop boho wedding” and these pictures came up.Mountaintop Wedding Ceremony 1
    Mountaintop Wedding Ceremony 2

Mountaintop Wedding Ceremony 3
    I think they look great with just the natural background! Also, I’m getting married the same day as you 🤗. I hope you have a beautiful day and please post pictures afterwards! I’d love to see how it turns out!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics