Skip to main content
Ehjae
Newbie August 2022 Alberta

Mountaintop Wedding Ceremony

Ehjae, on August 4, 2020 at 12:24 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4
Saved

Because of the pandemic, we restructured our wedding into an elopement on a mountain. We will be flown up in a helicopter separately for our ceremony and our friend is officiating. Do we need to do any kind of decor like a rug or some potted plants etc. to make it feel like a ceremony or should we just use the mountainscape? Has anyone else done or is doing this and have some ideas? (boho style)

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 8, 2020 at 17:37
  • Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute

Nature's beauty surrounding you both is the best décor to enjoy for its simplicity. You two will have the best time up there and overseeing the world in a higher spot.

• Ehjae
    Newbie August 2022 Alberta
    Ehjae ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Awww thanks everyone!! I like that everyone is on the same page as me.. less work is best. Haha! And yay for Wedding Twins!! Everyone should share their photos here after their wedding day! I can't wait to see everyone's photos!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

I would just let the beauty of nature be your decor.

• Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    This sounds stunning! I’m sure whatever you decide will be beautiful, but I feel like you won’t even need decorations. I just googled “mountaintop boho wedding” and these pictures came up.Mountaintop Wedding Ceremony 1
    Mountaintop Wedding Ceremony 2

Mountaintop Wedding Ceremony 3
    I think they look great with just the natural background! Also, I’m getting married the same day as you 🤗. I hope you have a beautiful day and please post pictures afterwards! I’d love to see how it turns out!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics