Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Victoria
Curious August 2022 Ontario

Mother of the Bride - Plus Size

Victoria, on April 8, 2022 at 14:59 Posted in Ontario 1 5

Hello - can anyone recommend in the GTA any dress stores that carry plus sizes for the MOB besides Laura's.

5 Comments

Latest activity by MichaelhusQL, on May 29, 2022 at 17:17
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I understand her 100% I was like that. Then noticed it was hard for me to find things in stores and got so discouraged because they didn't have my size or their 4x fit like a 1x.

I wish they had more plus size stores in Canada, Apparently the US is where it's at for plus size.

When I need a dress now, I just go online because it is so discouraging, but online is a pain in the ass because unless you know what would look good on you and if it's true to size you get even more discouraged.

I am so glad she found something, it really isn't easy for BBW.

• Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I tried online options but she wasn’t interested! Lol I don’t blame her - it’s one thing seeing it on a model online and another to try. I get the hesitation. But I’m totally with you! If someone is okay with it, try online!
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Next time I highly recommend Shein for Plus size and easy returns no issues and lot of gorgeous options as well. Azazie also has great plus size option and you can pay $20 per dress to try on, if there's one you like you just order it and send the dresses back when you are done.

• Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!! Unfortunately, Marla's had nothing in store, only online & same with The Bay. David's bridal only had 1-2 dresses so very limited as to what was in stock in store. We ended up purchasing a dress at Amandalinas in Woodbridge in case anyone is in the same boat. They had many more options - all stunning. Smiley smile

It was really discouraging for her but I'm glad she found something she feels fab & comfortable in!!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would maybe check The Bay, Torrid, Marla's, David's Bridal

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics