Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Keekhan
Newbie May 2024 Puerto Plata

Mother of the bride dress store suggestions (ontario only * affordable)

Keekhan, on January 5, 2024 at 11:10 Posted in Ontario 0 3

My sister and I are both getting married in 2024 and my mum is in a PANIC to find two dresses - which I totally understand. I have tried to search for some online but they seem to be so expensive ($400+). I am hoping we are able to support her budget as she is in her 60's and retired and cannot afford to splurge on two dresses.

She was browsing on Amazon and found a few and ordered them but the quality is just not there, and they never seem to fit just right (not anything alterations can help with; length etc.) Any store recommendations we can go to? My sister lives near Essex ON and I am in the KW region, so we can travel anywhere close by really! (Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Toronto, Mississauga, London, Brantford, Burlington, Niagara)

Any suggestions would be helpful, I don't want her to settle on a dress. This day is just as much hers as it is mine, I really appreciate and adore my mum and want her to feel so beautiful and special.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Taylor, on February 1, 2024 at 13:34
  • T
    Newbie September 2024 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Azazie, they have a try before you buy option so you can put down a deposit and pick a few dresses she likes. The prices do vary so they have something that fits every budget

https://www.azazie.ca/sample-dresses/how-it-works

• E
    Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Knot too shabby in Stratford has a back room filled with dresses! Planning on taking my MIL and mom there. You do have to book an appointment via Facebook. But I don't think I seen anything in there over $300.00

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out LAURA and Melanie Lyne!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics