Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Curious September 2021 Ontario

Morning of thoughts....

Hayle, on June 27, 2021 at 15:01 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9

Hi everyone,

we are using an air bnb and all of us are staying there the night before but we are trying to plan breakfast day of and want your thoughts....

should we do breakfast in separate rooms and split things (muffins, fruit/ veggies trays etc) or do it all together and use things like toast, bacon and eggs and then maybe have fruit tray/ muffins in rooms?

or what are other items we can include into separate rooms and then just do the breakfast the morning after the wedding?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Hayle, on July 4, 2021 at 16:07
  • H
    Hayle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Were just debating if we wanted it together or not as we are getting ready separately.! I like this idea of eating altogether and then just small snacks in rooms to nibble on. thank you Smiley smile))

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my wedding, we're having breakfast all together. It's a special morning and it's the last morning that i'll be "single" lol and I wanna spend that time with my parents and my MOH. I think it would be nice for you to have a breakfast all together, but of course it's your wedding and you can do whatever you feel is right for you! Smiley heart

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I already stopped answering your airBNB thread because you specifically said you didn't want to hear it. Not sure why you're bringing it up here. Me asking you here why you want separate rooms when you specifically asked if your team should have breakfast in separate rooms is not related to that question whatsoever.

By the way, nothing I've said between here or the airBNB thread constitutes anything remotely close to being an attack on you. And if you take any questions, disclaimers, or warnings as criticism of your plans, that's on you. I certainly hope you have a better attitude towards anyone who chooses to help you in the future.

• H
    Hayle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you, Michelle, for your thoughts and ideas are greatly appreciated.

• H
    Hayle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No it's the fact that I stated before we were confirmed with the host, that no matter what if Airbnb cancelled it, we are still hosting it as the owner would do it through herself not Airbnb. I asked for input for getting ready and morning of meals, not your opinion on being aware of it being cancelled. we knew Airbnb was cancelling large event hosts long before and arranged with her something in the case and if not there is a backup.

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm just trying to get info to help you. I didn't know what you meant by separate rooms. But you were asking if you should have them come together vs be in separate rooms for breakfast so I wanted clarification. Certain things work better as a shared platter vs as individually portioned servings. Certain foods work better than others for certain times, like when people are actively getting ready getting dressed, getting hair and makeup etc while some foods just won't work for such times whatsoever. That's why I asked.
    But hey, if you're going to be irritated by every comment that comes your way, feel free to figure things out by yourself.
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're personally going to do breakfast all together at our airbnb and then split off into separate rooms when it's time to start getting ready.

I think it would be nice to also have some food to pick at in your separate rooms to make sure nobody gets hungry before your ceremony time.

• H
    Hayle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Is that relevant to you? no. what we choose to do is our concern not yours. please only respond with respect to the question with assistance for meals.

people themselves arent in their separate rooms. Its the guys in an area and the girls in an area for getting ready, which is very common for wedding locations with the same getting ready space.

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is there a particular reason you considered separating people in their rooms in the first place?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics