Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J. M.
Curious September 2020 Ontario

Morning of food ideas

J. M., on July 28, 2020 at 18:27 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8
Heyy!
I’m having my girls get ready with me in the Late morning in my hotel room. I was trying to think of some food ideas?

So far I have -oj and Champaign-fruit tray -banana bread or muffins or croissants -veggie tray?
Thoughts? Something you wish you had? Something you loved?
Thanks!!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amelia, on July 29, 2020 at 17:17
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would keep it light and easy. A fruit tray is great, people can graze at it throughout the day. Sandwiches or muffins also work. If you want breakfasty things yogurt, muffins, croissants, and fruit are easy crowd pleasers.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For my moms wedding she got wraps and some small sandwiches. Those were perfect because you don’t realize how long the day is until you get to eat dinner.

We’ll be doing the same thing - probably just sandwiches for me though to keep it more simple and easy.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just make sure you have mouthwash for everyone if they're eating garlic cream cheese Smiley xd

• J. M.
    J. M. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha yes! Very smart!! Good idea. Thanks
  • L
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yep, using a toaster!
    Also, I think I’ll get a plain cream cheese and a herb and garlic. I’ll likely get a more plain bagel and then a blueberry. That way if they don’t eat it at least it’s something I like!
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom is ordering us all a fruit platter, a pastry platter and a croissant platter. I feel like that is way more food then we really need because I am sure with all the excitement of getting ready we won't be eating all that much! and of coarse we will be having champagne/mimosas and sparkling juice for my ladies that don't drink.

• J. M.
    J. M. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Stupid question- toaster for bagels? Lol how do you decide on a flavour of bagels and cream cheese
  • L
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m doing cinnamon buns, fruit, bagels and cream cheese. I’m going to have coffee, tea and mimosas as well Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics