Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Beginner June 2021 Quebec

Montreal wedding in June 2021

Vanessa, on January 27, 2021 at 09:17 Posted in Quebec 0 9
Hi everyone ✨ my fiancé and I were originally supposed to get married in September 2020, but due to COVID, we unfortunately had to postpone. Our new projected date is June 12th 2021 but right now things are not looking so good here in Montreal. I was wondering if any of you in or near Montreal are also getting married around that time? And if so, how will you go about it? What are the security mesures you will install? These are confusing and ever frustrating times for everyone but hopefully we can help each other out thought it all.
Thanks in advance ☺️

9 Comments

Latest activity by Tania, on May 25, 2021 at 15:38
  • T
    Newbie October 2021 Quebec
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hopefully! Good luck to you as well Smiley smile Smiley heart

• Krystel
    Beginner September 2021 Quebec
    Krystel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We just changed our date again to Oct 1st.Hoping it’s the last time. Based on Legault’s last press conference, We should be back to “normal” by the end of august so you should be fine for September! ..we’re slowly getting there Smiley smile
    Good luck!!

• T
    Newbie October 2021 Quebec
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Same situation here Smiley sad I changed it to Aug 14 but now thinking of changing again to September!

Apparently it is 25 indoors but 50 outdoors with masks right now. I am so discouraged and fed up!

• Mike
    Beginner July 2021 Quebec
    Mike ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Until now, Yellow Zone is 50 people... no food/beverage allowed if private. Seated and all measures. Most likely we will be Either Orange or Yellow during June-July.

We are planning on going forward with Church and setting a nice sweet and salty table outside the Church to thank our guests along with favours.

• Sabrina
    Newbie June 2021 Quebec
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations 💕 surprisingly I am in the exact same situation. I was originally supposed to get married June 2020 ... but due to covid, my fiancé and I had no choice but to postpone our wedding to 2021. Our date is also June 12 2021, we recently decided to push it another year. Being able to spend the day with our family and friends is very important us. We’ve been together 13 years so I already feel married and I don’t want to look back at my wedding and think why didn’t I just wait until I could have the wedding my fiancé and I always dreamt of. However I’m not even sure what 2022 will be like, hoping for the best. I hope everyone that’s going through this is able to have the wedding they deserve 💕❤️
  • Sara
    Newbie May 2023 Quebec
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello, my date is set for May 23rd 2021 in plaza rive sud. I really doubt this big party will happen...I'm thinking maybe we could cancel and have a smaller backyard ceremony. But what about bachelorette party? Dancing all night? Hugging our closed ones? It's so stressfull ... The venue already warned us that 2022 prices will be more expensive. I don't know what to do ! Smiley sad

• Krystel
    Beginner September 2021 Quebec
    Krystel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! Our initial date was June 12th 2021 too. I was really hoping to get married in June but looking at how things are trending we decided to postpone to august just to increase our chances of having at least 100 guests (we have big families!!). I’m in the process of postponing...it’s so complicated 😪

With the numbers of cases decreasing slowly, i’m really hoping they will allow gatherings/weddings this summer.. *fingers crossed*!

• Evelyn
    Beginner October 2021 Quebec
    Evelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey girl, same here we postponed to may 22 of this year and by the looks of it I doubt we’re going to b able to have our dream wedding with family and all. It sucks! 😭 we’re going to make a decision in March. But I think we’re gonna get married civilly and wait until 2022 to have our dream wedding. I don’t know anymore 😭
  • Gioia
    Frequent user July 2021 Quebec
    Gioia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! Congratulations on your big day I am on July 17th 2021 as of right now my fiance and I have been looking into the option of just moving our reception to sometime next year. we have family who are worried about covid-19 due to older age/health problems and a lot of family on my side who may not be able to travel due to covid-19 (across Canada). Our original wedding plan is to have our 250 person wedding which is highly unlikely this summer, possibly 50-100 from what I heard from my vendors.

As of right now this is just our plan B we will make be making our decision sometime in May. For us family is super important and if I know our families won't be able to come then we feel it is best to just wait to do the party with everybody but we still want to get married and whoever from our guest list that we can have due to regulations wants to come to the ceremony will be more than welcome to! Best of luck to you 😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics